There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Chicago real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
Prior to my real estate career, I had more than 15 years management experience in the accounting and financial services industry. This extensive experience provides my clients with the advantage of strong professional advice throughout the real estate transaction.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Chicago, please contact me.
- A professional Realtor since 1988
- Brokers license since 1989
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Distressed Property Representative (ADPR)
- Bachelor of Arts from Mundelein College of Loyola University
- Board member - Park West Community Association
- Specializes with sellers, transferees and first-time buyers in Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Lakeview, Bucktown, West Loop, South Loop, Streeterville and other Chicago areas